Fisher Traditional fires have been warming New Zealand homes for decades.
Originally from Canada, the proven design features remain unchanged and will fit any décor.
- • Heavy gauge steel construction and fire brick linings for safety and long life.
- • Two step top that has been engineered for efficiency and offers the bonus of a multi-level cook top.
- • Quick action door latches and single fingertip air control for easy operation.
- • Special air flow system that washes unwanted smoke from the glass door and helps prevent soot build-up.
- • Ash shelf to catch hot embers.
- • Bronze or solid black door options (on selected models).
- • Water heating option available with the Fisher Charleston, Fisher Denniston and Fisher Hanmer models
Download Fisher brochure