Fisher Traditional fires have been warming New Zealand homes for decades.
Originally from Canada, the proven design features remain unchanged and will fit any décor.
- • Heavy gauge steel construction and fire brick linings for safety and long life.
- • Two step top that has been engineered for efficiency and offers the bonus of a multi-level cook top.
- • Quick action door latches and single fingertip air control for easy operation.
- • Special air flow system that washes unwanted smoke from the glass door and helps prevent soot build-up.
- • Ash shelf to catch hot embers.
- • Bronze or solid black door options (on selected models).
- • Water heating option available with the Fisher Charleston, Fisher Denniston and Fisher Hanmer models
Download Fisher brochure
Fisher Stoves are distributed in New Zealand by Retail Links, the Nelson company bringing spa pools, wood fires (Bosca and Jayline wood fires) and lifestyle products (outdoor furniture, gas barbecues, charcoal bbq's and smokers) to New Zealanders.